- Officer-in-Charge Desk
- Campus and Infrastructure
- Rules & Regulations
- Code of Conduct
- List of Holidays 2017
- Photo Gallery
03.06.2017International Mother Language Day Celebration.
2017Value Education Session.
05.05.2017International Women's Day 2017.
Rules & Regulation
The eligibility criteria stipulated by the University for appearing in examinations conducted by them are as follows:
- Students are expected to attend classes on a regular basis keeping with the stipulations of Calcutta University.
- Minimum 75% attendance is required in Honours classes. 65% attendance is required in General subjects.
- A candidate with attendance less than 75% but not below 60% in one or more subjects will be declared Non-Collegiate.
- A candidate with attendance below 60% in any of the Theory or Practical courses becomes dis-collegiate. She is debarred from appearing for the University examinations.
Code of Conduct
- Attendance in tutorial classes, Mid-term and Test Examinations is mandatory.
- Restoring to any kind of unfair/irregular means during any examination is treated as serious misconduct and is punishable offence.
- Students are expected not to indulge in any misappropriate behaviour within the campus.
- Students are expected not to enter into acts that result in damage or destruction of college property.
- Notice Boards are to be scanned regularly for information on payment of fees, registration and dates of form- filling and examinations and for other information related to Campus activities.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the classrooms and corridors during the college hours.
- Fees will not be accepted except on the dates notified and must be cleared failing which names may be struck off the roles.
- Continuous absence for one month without any valid explanation forwarded to the Principal/Officer-in-Charge and the Department will also result in disciplinary measures.
- Application for issuance of certificates, particulars and concessions, required from time to time by students, are to be submitted well in advance. It may not be possible to issue such documents on the same day.
- All students must carry college identity cards while in the campus.
- Mutilation of Library books is punishable offence.
- Ragging in any form is a punishable offence. It is strictly prohibited in the College premises. The college will strictly follow the UGC regulations on curbing the menace of ragging in Higher Education Institutions [under Section 26(1) (g) of UGC Act, 1956; Order No.F.1-16/2007 (CPP II), dated 17th June, 2009]. These will be followed to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging including any conduct by any student /students whether by words spoken or written or by an act, which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student, or indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student / students, which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student, or asking any student to do any act, which such student will not in ordinary course do and, which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student, with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student.
- The College Gates will remain closed from 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M. Student are expected to enter the premise not later than 10:30 A.M.
October 11, 2017Tender Notice for purchase of Microphone Set.
Septembet 13, 2017Tender Notice of Mathematics Department for setting up Laboratory.
Septembet 13, 2017Tender Notice of Geography Department for setting up Laboratory.